Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 2 American Girl sightings

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never had one sighting, none the less 2 within an hour. I was in the supermarket with my mom, and a girls who I say was about 12 or 13 had a American Girl Ready for Fun jacket on. I didn't go over and introduce myself though. Then I went to a pizzaria, and I say a girl who was about 9 or 10 who had American Girl trading cards. She was talking to a women, I am guessing a relative showing her Felicity saying she had her. I didn't introduce myslef though. I should have.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My DD always takes one of the girls where ever we go. It's sits in the cart besides her. We always have someone say something about the doll or little girls whispering that's an American Girl doll.

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Little DD always insists on taking one of her dolls when we go shopping. We took Jess to McDonald's last week and got her a build a bear. Nobody ever says anything to us but we get a lot of stares and whispers. The older girls will usually smile at DD.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sthissell's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2006
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Becca almost always brings one of her dolls with her. The current favorite is Jess, but she sometimes still brings Katie Mary (her bitty baby). Becca loves dresses and is very tall for her age (she just turned 5, but is a size 8), so I like to keep her in little girl dresses. I found a seller on ebay who will make matching doll dresses, so they often will match. We went to see Annie last weekend, and Becca had Jess. We walked by another little girl waiting to get in who had an AG. I think it was an AGOT.
    Sarah

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •